Sanathana Sai Sanjeevini Healing Fragrances
A self-learning, zero-cost, zero-side effects, prayer-based spiritual healing system
Sai Sanjeevini Prayers for
Prevention & Healing of Dengue Fever
Sanathana Sai Sanjeevini healing fragrances is a spiritual healing system in which the Divine Healing energy has been harnessed (captured) into Sai Sanjeevini healing Cards (using the science of Radiesthesia) through extremely focused and fervent prayers offered in a spirit of selfless loving service for the wholistic health of every being in God's Creation.
The Sanjeevinis are prayers - highly focused prayers - how they work defies explanation at the physical level. The healers know that it is not "they" - it is the Lord who is healing. A spirit of surrender on the part of the healer instantly opens up channels of God's love. God's love knows no limitations. It knows no bounds - when we understand this then we will recognise the Sanjeevinis in their true form - they are a Gift of Love - from the Lord.
Many people the world over are sharing this Gift of love, the gift of Sanjeevinis with fellow beings with great joy and fulfillment, irrespective of religion, caste, colour, race or nationality.
Sai Sanjeevini Healing Prayers Combination for Prevention and Healing of Dengue Fever
Over the last few years, the incidence of Dengue Fever has seen a dramatic increase in many countries.
This year, there has been a huge spurt in the number of Dengue fever cases reported. Many people have contacted us for guidance on preparing healing remedies for Dengue Fever.
Based on the valuable suggestions of Sanjeevini healers from across the world, we are attaching a comprehensive self-study, self-learning, self-usage document - 'Sai Sanjeevini Prayers for Prevention and Healing of Dengue Fever' which includes:
1. A brief introduction to Sai Sanjeevini Healing
2. Step by step instructions for preparing the Sanjeevini Remedy for Dengue Fever in water
3. Guidelines on dosage
4. Other important instructions to bear in mind as a Sanjeevini user
5. Sai Sanjeevini Combination Sheet for Prevention and Healing of Dengue Fever
You can download this document in English by clicking HERE.
To download the document in the Hindi language, please click the following link:
In case you have a problem reading the downloaded file in Hindi due to Hindi Fonts related issues in the pdf Reader software on your computer system, please write to us at
We will email the file to you directly.
Please feel free to share this document, this gift of God’s healing love, with friends and relatives living in cities/countries where Dengue Fever is prevalent. A WHO world map highlighting the Dengue affected countries is available at the following link:
Suggestions for Seva (selfless service)
A few suggestions for Sanjeevini healers living in Dengue affected cities on how to share this simple, zero-cost, zero side-effects, spiritually uplifting method of healing with prayers.
1. Share the attached document with School Teachers and School Principals in your city. If they feel inspired, they may want to share the document further with the school children and their parents.
2. Share the document with Doctors and Hospital Administrators known to you. Some of them may be ready to suggest its usage to their patients. We have immense respect for people in the medical profession and are grateful for the most valuable healing service they are rendering to billions of people. Sai Sanjeevini healing prayer remedies must always be taken along with any other medication being taken by a patient. Sanjeevinis will always enhance the healing effect or treatment of every healing system - Allopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda… by awakening the inherent healing power within every patient.
3. To serve the underprivileged people in your area, photocopies of the Sanjeevini Combination Sheet for Dengue Fever can be lovingly distributed and instructions on its usage personally explained. Photocopies of the Combination Sheet in Black & White are fully effective.
4. And, of course, share the document with relatives, friends and colleagues.
Please do send us your comments/feedback on this document.
In eternal gratitude to the Lord for His Gift of Love for all beings,
Sai Sanjeevini Seva team
“Love in thought is Truth;
Love in action is Right Conduct;
Love in understanding is Peace;
Love in feeling is Non-Violence.”
Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba
“Our soul is immortal. It is the eternal spark of the Divine Fire. We may not be God, but we are of God, even as a little drop of water is the ocean. Imagine it torn away from the ocean and flung millions of miles away. It becomes helpless, and cannot feel the might and majesty o the ocean. But if someone could point out to it that it is the ocean (and teach it to realize it), its faith would revive, it would dance with joy and the whole might and majesty of the ocean would be reflected in it.”
II Samasta Lokah Sukhino Bhavantu II
Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi!
May all beings be happy in all the worlds
Om Peace, Peace, Peace
Healing with Prayers …offered in loving surrender
Subscribe To Updates
Latest Sanjeevini Updates
Thought for the Week
God is no stony-hearted despot…
“Repentance purifies, contrition cleanses. God is no stony-hearted despot. He is Compassion, He is Grace personified. Once you have cleansed yourself by tears, He draws you near and grants you consolation and courage. Without a cleansed heart, Self-realization is impossible. Wisdom can enter only a purified mind.”
Sri Sathya Sai Baba
"I am a sceptic, so I decided to try this simple healing system for myself. I was very surprised that the method worked so well, also with animals, who can not “fake” the outcome. So I was “hooked”. To me it was a miracle system and I took it upon me to translate the complete healing system for those who did not master the English language." Read more
Am I Qualified
The Sai Sanjeevini Healing System is also available in the book “A Healer’s Guide”.
There is much suffering in the world today. The "standard of living" is rising everywhere but the "standard of health" is perhaps at its lowest.... The poor suffer from diseases of "deprivation". The rich on the other hand suffer from diseases of "plenty" or "excess". These include diabetes, rheumatism and arthritis, high blood pressure, heart trouble,(cholestrol), kidney failure, asthma - the list is endless.